Call for Participation
If you think you have something great to talk about – submit your idea! If you are unsure, talk it over with somebody, or go to Slack to find previous speakers and participants to discuss your idea with. When in doubt, submit your talk 😉!
- Django internals and challenges in modern web development.
- Wild ideas, clever hacks, surprising or cool use cases.
- Improving Django and Python developers’ lives.
- Pushing Django to its limits
- Fundamentals, in a modern light.
- The Django and Python community, culture, history, past, present & future, the why the who and the what of it all
- Whatever you deem appropriate – it's your conference, after all!
You may think that your idea is not suited to DjangoCon Europe, or that you couldn't possibly present it well, or that others will do it better. We want to prove you wrong. You should consider reading Sasha's blog post on why you should speak at DjangoCon Europe! This blog post still holds true 4 years later.
If you would like to ask a question, you are always welcome to write the content committee: email@example.com
Please read both this pages carefully before submitting your talk:
This Call for Papers closed on 2020-03-01 12:00 (Europe/Lisbon).